Wednesday, February 10, 2010

xiak tan :) .'




♥♥ am LEANNE RAMOS CEREZO

17 years of age! was born on December 26, 1992

from the province of Pangasinan , Philippines ..

i'm a member of Ramos and Cerezo clan . . .

am tall, having a white complexion and nice lips (asset ??ASA!!)

i'm an a teenager

i live by qoutes that explain exactly what I am going through


i 'm hot!! hAha..kiddiNg.

a kind of lady who shouts,smile and giggle every time I want to!!

i love my family; my friends; myself ;BARKADA'S:)

i love recess and i hate MATH && history..hehe..

i love green and purple color!!

i love music && i love to dance :)

i love to hang-out with my friends ..

am shy and quiet at the 1st time you've met me but try to know me well..you'll find that Leanne is quite talkative and bagtit hEhe..(abangan mu mga banat cu aa )

plastik, liars, mapiling and backfighter those are the people I don't want to be with!!!

ako lang tu noh .. Leanne Cerezo:)




♥♥♥ lay 'and ! :)

1 comment: