Wednesday, March 17, 2010










It all started with hi and hello,
And I don't expect that this love would grow
I slightly fell and developed for you
And now I realized how I love you so.



Loneliness is what I feel every night
All I can do is hug my pillow so tight
I wish you're here by my side
When I'm scared, I know that I don't need to hide



With your arms I feel so secure,
My love for you is really pure.
My pain and heartaches are cured,
" I LOVE YOU BABE" and I'm sure.



You came and completed me,
I am devoted to you whole heartedly
When I needed you,you gave me
Now, if you wish for someone, I could surely be.



Maybe our love and relationship were too fast,
But, it brings me color that flash.
There's no more wish I do want to ask
Than the prayer that our chaste love would last .!

No comments:

Post a Comment